BradfordToday has teamed up with the Bradford Board of Trade and The Town of Bradford to put on a storefront holiday decorating contest!
Businesses are invited to decorate their storefronts in a winter/holiday theme for a chance to win some great prizes.
Participating businesses will each receive a business listing on BradfordToday.ca (a $200 value) and earn the chance at a prize pack worth $550, which includes a generous contribution of:
- $500 in digital advertising from BradfordToday.ca.
- $50 gift certificate from BBT member Canadian Tire Bradford.
- Any BWG business with a storefront window can participate.
- Businesses must enter by Friday, December 4 at 4:30 pm to be considered for the prize pack.
- One winner will be selected on Friday, December 18 by a judging committee.
- Any seasonal design will be considered. Make it uplifting and creative. Lights are encouraged for better evening viewing.
- Registration information will be shared with the BBT and BradfordToday.ca.
- BradfordToday.ca will send a reporter to each participating business for a photo to promote on the BradfordToday.ca website.
- The winner will have a photo with Mayor Keffer and the partners.
Interested participants can submit fill out the entry form on the town website here.