The BWG Library is open and staff members are so happy to welcome visitors with new, extended hours!
You can both browse and use computers while in the building, and the library is once again offering printing and scanning services.
The BWG Library’s extended hours are:
- Mondays from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Fridays from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Please note that, in order to keep everyone safe and to comply with health regulations, all staff members will be wearing a face mask and may be wearing other PPE. All visitors must wear a face covering that shields the nose, mouth and chin.
Programs will continue to be offered virtually. Click here for details.