If you plan to visit the BWG Library, please remember:
- All visitors to the BWG Library are required to wear face coverings and maintain social distancing, in compliance with local regulations.
- Heavily browsed items and returned materials will continue to be quarantined in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, so wait times for holds continue to be longer than usual.
- All material that is returned will be quarantined for a minimum of five days and will remain on your account during that time; however, fines have been waived until the end of 2020.
- Visits are capped at 30 minutes with no exceptions.
- All meeting and study rooms, as well as the children’s play area will remain closed at this time.
- All programming will remain virtual, with the majority of programs hosted on Facebook at www.facebook.com/bwglibrary.
The BWG Library is here for our community members and we are committed to providing services in a safe and responsible manner.Please help us keep our community safe by wearing a mask, maintaining social distancing and following the rules as mandated by local and provincial government.For reopening details, please visit the BWG Library website