Storm Sewer Repair
Select roads in the new FNB subdivision will be dug up to allow for storm sewer repair.
WHERE & WHEN:
Crossland Blvd. between Hodgson Rd. and Kidd St.:
- approximately Monday, May 13 through Friday, May 17, 2019 (weather dependent)
- Note: the road will be closed for the duration of construction
Neilly Terr. at the intersection with Vipond Way:
- approximately Monday, May 21 through Friday, May 25, 2019(weather dependent)
- Note: the road will be reduced to one driving lane with traffic control onsite
HOW YOU MAY BE AFFECTED:
Access to driveways may be temporarily affected during the day. Affected residents will be asked to park in permitted zones on the street outside of the construction zone limits. All driveways will be accessible during the evening.
Please note there will be no disturbances to any services (water, sewer) unless a second notice is provided to residents onsite.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Your co-operation and understanding are most appreciated.
The work is being performed by Condrain with supervision provided by EXP. If you require further information, please contact one of the following:
- Paul Tota: Paul.Tota@exp.com or 705-305-4616
- Allison Atkinson: Allison.email@example.com or 519-221-4356