Do you know someone in the community who has made a difference? Nominations are now being accepted for the 2022 Civic Awards online at www.townofbwg.com/CivicAwards.
Nominations are accepted in the following categories:
• Sports Achievement Award (individual)
• Organization of the Year (group)
• Citizen of the Year (individual)
• Junior Citizen of the Year (individual)
• Senior of the Year (individual 55 +)
• Sports Team of the Year (group)
• Volunteer of the Year
• Bravery Award
Eligibility: Each nominee must be a resident, group or organization located in Bradford West Gwillimbury, and the nominee may not have previously received the same award.
Nominations must be for contributions that have positively impacted the community and that were made between May 1,2021 and April 30,2022. Specific examples and descriptions are required.
For more information, or to complete the nomination form, please visit www.townofbwg.com/CivicAwards