ONTARIO PROVINCIAL POLICE
CLEARVIEW TOWNSHIP - On March 2, 2020 at approximately 12:35 a.m., members of the Huronia West Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) responded to a shooting incident at a residence on Collingwood Clearview Townline near 36/37 Nottawasaga Sideroad.
A male victim was transported to a Toronto-area hospital and treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Members of the Toronto Police Service (TPS) located a deceased male that same morning in the City of Toronto, believed to have succumbed to his injuries as a result of the shooting. The deceased has been identified as Rohan Rose, 36 years of age, of Toronto.
On June 30, 2020, Paul Morris, 48 years of age, of Toronto, was charged with the following Criminal Code offences:
• CC 86(1) - Careless use of a firearm
• CC 145(5)(a) - Failure to comply with release order
• CC 182(b) - Indignity to dead body
• CC 239(1)(a.1) - Attempt to commit murder using firearm
• CC 344(1)(a.1) - Robbery using firearm
Another male has also been arrested and charged in connection with this incident. His name is being withheld at this time due to safety concerns. He has been charged with the following Criminal Code offences:
• CC 91(1) - Unauthorized possession of a prohibited or restricted firearm
• CC 92(1) - Knowledge of unauthorized possession of firearm
• CC 95(a) - Possession of loaded prohibited or restricted firearm
• CC 117.01(1) - Possession of firearm or ammunition contrary to prohibition order
• CC 733.1(1) - Fail to comply with Probation Order
On September 15, 2020, Rick Graham, 32 years of age, of Brampton, was charged with the following Criminal Code offences:
• CC 239(1)(a.1) - Adult attempt to commit murder using firearm
• CC 344(1)(a.1) - Adult robbery using firearm
• CC 86(1) - Adult careless use of firearm, weapon, prohibited device or ammunition
• CC 182(b) - Adult indignity to dead body
• CC 94 - Adult occupant of motor vehicle knowing there was firearm
• CC 244(1) - Adult discharge firearm with intent
• CC 268 - Adult aggravated assault
• CC 348(1)(a) - Adult break, enter a dwelling house with intent to commit indictable offence
The investigation is still continuing under the direction of the OPP Criminal Investigation Branch (CIB) with assistance from TPS. OPP Forensic Identification Services also attended the scene.
Anyone with information or surveillance footage regarding this investigation is asked to contact the OPP at 1-888-310-1122. If you wish to remain anonymous, please contact Crime Stoppers online or call 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS).