The BWG Library opened again last week and staff members are so happy to welcome visitors again.
We would like to take this opportunity to share some of the important reopening details with you:
- The BWG Library is currently able to welcome visitors at 25% capacity. Please know that you might need to wait before entering the building.
- In order to ensure that everyone who wishes to visit has the opportunity to do so, visits will be limited to one-hour per visitor. Visitors who would like to use the Computer Café can split their time, spending 30 minutes in the cafe and 30 minutes browsing.
- There will continue to be a 30-minute time limit on computer use, regardless of browsing.
- The Cooling Centre will continue to be available on days when there is a heat advisory, with a maximum capacity of 9 people.
- All staff members will be wearing a face mask and may be wearing other PPE.
- All visitors must wear a face covering that shields the nose, mouth and chin, as per regulations.
- We will be maintaining our current hours of operation until further notice (Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Thursdays from 1:30 to 7:00 p.m.).
- At this time, meeting and study rooms will remain closed.
- Programs will continue to be offered virtually – click here to learn more.
- As restrictions to the number of members of the public in our building eases, we will explore opportunities to expand these services, in response to provincial mandates and guidelines.
For more reopening details, please visit the BWG Library website.
Thank you to the BWG community for the patience each of you have had and the support you have offered. We are so happy to be able to open our doors again and hope to see you all again, in person, soon.