Do you know someone in the community who has made a difference? Nominations are now open for the 2023 Civic Awards – complete your online submission at www.townofbwg.com/CivicAwards.
Nominations are accepted in the following categories:
- Sports Achievement Award (individual)
- Organization of the Year (group)
- Citizen of the Year (individual)
- Junior Citizen of the Year (individual)
- Senior of the Year (individual 55 +)
- Sports Team of the Year (group)
- Volunteer of the Year
- Bravery Award
Eligibility: Each nominee must be a resident, group or organization located in Bradford West Gwillimbury, and the nominee cannot have previously received the same award.
Nominations must be for contributions that have positively impacted the community, made between May 1 of the previous year and April 30 of the current year. Specific examples and descriptions are required.
For more information or to complete the online nomination form, visit www.townofbwg.com/CivicAwards